Monday, July 31, 2006

Estate Planning, the Larry Hagman Way

A couple years ago famed actor and star of the hit television shows Dallas, and I Dream of Jeanie, announced some of his private estate plans to the public. In short, he wants his friends to eat his dead body once he dies.

Hagman's wish is that once he dies he shall be fed into a wood chipper and then have his "chips" spread over a field planted with wheat. This wheat will then be harvested and used in a cake that his friends and family will then feast over.

While this thought may disgust many younger folks, it has got me thinking. I am an old man I have to start thinking about how I want to make my transition into the next life. Like Hagman I have a flare for life, and a certain bravado (which has always gone over well with the women), so I too need a unique sendoff. I don’t want to copy Hagman, although I would like to send my critics a nice slice of McBarney, and I don’t want to copy Hunter S. Thompson, who packed himself into a fireworks display- another great send off.

So here is my idea. I have this old sailboat in my barn- I think my body should be placed on the boat, and then the boat should then be put on the ocean, but before the boat is released it should be set on fire. That way I shall sail peacefully (and on fire) into the unknown..... what a way to go.

7 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or you crusty ol' barnacle, you can almost buy the farm like this group of nincom fuckin' poops.

http://icwales.icnetwork.co.uk/0100news/0200wales/tm_objectid=17498600&method=full&siteid=50082&headline=pirate-prank-teenager-shame-at-sea-rescue-name_page.html

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Johnny McBarney said...

Ahhh so the sausy Cynthia returns this time she is going to insult my plan for my body after death. I dont watch shitty movies, so I havent seen those- do you have any better ideas as to how I should go into the next life?

Johnny

 
At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm that has been done too... Han Solo was put in Carbonite in Star Wars... duh!

 
At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A stone entombed death would only seem appropriate for such a man who's led such a hard life.

We salute thee McBarney!

 
At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHERE THE HECK IS BARNEY!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FUCK STARWARS

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger Johnny McBarney said...

To the anonymous fuck that wants to know where I am:

Did you realize it's summer? The weather is nice, the seas are ripe for sailing... and what are you doing? Sitting at home surfing the web- get out and do some real surfing you fat fuck!

-Johnny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home