Sunday, June 18, 2006

Richard Gere stars in "The Jackal".

I sat down Saturday night to enjoy an evening at home, when I came across a movie that peeked my interest. The movie was called "The Jackal" it was about a plot to assassinate the first lady, and the forces who were trying to stop it from happening- unfortunately that's all I knew of the movie. I later found out that the story centered around an ex-terrorist from Ireland played by Richard Gere.

I don't know who the hell was in charge of casting but there is no way on god's green earth that Richard Gere could even come close for passing as an Irishman, let alone an Irish terrorist. His poor acting and cheesy accent made my countrymen look like a bunch of pussies (even if he did get the bad guy- by the way that was a real surprise). Needless to say I have also heard some rumors about this Gere fellow that are to say the least, troubling. Now I don't judge people's lifestyle (unless they are French or German) but how could anyone do that with an animal- which brings me to another point: who the hell came up with the idea of inserting a rodent in one's ass? When I see a furry little creature the absolute last thing I would be thinking would be "Gee I wonder what it would feel like to have that thing doing laps in my colon".

Irishmen across the world should boycott the movie studio that put this steamy load of crap on the market- it is a slap in the face of all of us. We must stand against these bastards in Hollywood... especially the ones that like hamsters trotting up their poop shoot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home