Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Sorry About the Cat

I had an unfortunate incident this afternoon, on my way to the bar. I was driving down Marshall Point Road, when a little kitty jumped in-front of my truck. As hard as I could I turned to the right to avoid the creature, my truck went into a ditch and became lodged on the side of the road. As I emerged from my vehicle I could see that my valiant effort had not succeeded, the cat was dead. I inspected the body in the hopes of finding identification but all I found was a silver tag marked "Sprinkles". I searched the surrounding homes in vain for the owner of the kitty, and then called Finbar to get his brothers tow truck and pull me out of the ditch.

I just wanted to express to the owner of the Calico cat named Sprinkles, whoever that may be, that I deeply regret I could not have done more to save him or her (I couldn't tell which as that part of the kitty's body was in rough shape).

Sorry About the Cat,
Johnny McBarney

3 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You killed my precious sprinkles!

 
At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

McBarney WTF!!!!! Where are you???? I'm worried?!!!!!!

 
At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bring back McBarney...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home