Wednesday, June 28, 2006

What the hell is Nougat?

I have an important question that someone could help me with.... many of my favorite candy bars and treats have a mysterious substance called Nougat in it... but what the hell is Nougat? I mean really, think of the ingredients in your candy bar- sugar, peanuts, chocolate, almonds, coconut, you know where this stuff comes from, I've got no clue as to where Nougat comes from. And another thing... this stuff does not look like it should taste good, its a funny white color it and it doesn’t smell quite right, not to mention the spelling of the word is unusual, shouldn’t it be spelled noogut or newgut maybe newgit? It’s very suspicious.

I'll be honest with you; I am concerned that nougat may be part of a vast conspiracy to screw consumers. I am have yet to determine what the aim of this conspiracy is, maybe its to get us fatter, or to get us hooked on otherwise shitty candy, maybe nougat contains some sort of mind control substance that will turn us into zombies. Well I for one certainly don’t want to be a Nougat zombie!

Whatever the goal of nougat makers is- I don’t trust them... and is much as it pains me I will avoid nougat until I find out exactly what it is and how it is made- I suggest you do the same..... and when the time does comes to defend ourselves from the Nougat Zombies, you stick by good ol' Johnny, because I will be ready for those bastards.

6 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man Really, nougat is nothing but air feeled sugar to make the candy bar thicker, to my knowledge, the flavor of it is like a vanilla type but sugar loaded for sure. So the next time you get a candy bar with nougat, take a butter knife and remove it, its loaded in fat, but if you love it, it's called A 3 Musketeer, yummm

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Johnny McBarney said...

Ah if it aint another anonymous- and a know it all at that. Why are you afraid of stating who you are- perhaps because your a nougat producer? Perhaps you are part of the conspiracy to turn us into crazed Zombies- Well this is one man your not going to get!

Go back to hell and take your nougat with you.

-Johnny

 
At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zombies are not real your old ass. And nougat is good for you, since your so old you need the soft stuff, so you can have regular dumps each day. And for the record if someone wants to sign anonymous, let them, so sweat off your old ass back fart face.

 
At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Johnny McBarney, you are at it again. No wonder the government held you for so long as an enemy combatant.

With this type of inflammatory rhetoric, I wouldn't be surprised to see them toss you in the can for another 6 months.

With that said...

Regarding the nougat... I'll give you credit for trying to squeeze the truth out of these crooked candy companies. We all know they are all puppets of the tobacco industry!!!!!!!

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Johnny McBarney said...

Look you sassy son of a bitch you're not convincing anyone that your shitty nougat is anything but a device to control people. Nougat is NOT good for you and if I wanted to to subjected to soft foods I wouldnt have just spent 3 grand on new teeth.

Take your nougat and shove it straight up your ass!

-Johnny

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger Johnny McBarney said...

Biff,

Dont even get me started on the Tabacco Industry! Those fucking bastards took half a lung and thousands of dollars from me.

Dont let the Nougat industry do the same to you!

-Johnny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home