Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Why Not Peanut Butter?

Have you ever noticed that everything you spread on bread comes in tiny container? It really is a great idea, when I go into my favorite restaurant or dinner, I can pick all the toppings I want on my toast or English muffins of bagels, butter, cream cheese, all kinds of jellies, but it seems that the most important bread topping has been excluded. Peanut butter is no where to be found in the world of single serving toppings.

Peanut butter is my favorite thing to put on my bread but why isn't there single serving container for it? Could someone make that happen? Is there anyone out there from the peanut butter industry?

Somehow I feel that this may just be another dream that will never come true, just like the wide availability of Dippin' Dots.

4 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

McBarney, again you're at it with the crazy antics. And as usual, you fail to see the reality of the situation. No producer wants to expand their peanut-butter operations. There are too many hypochondriac moms out there projecting "peanut allergies" onto their children. If you want single serve peanut butter, you better find a large-scale psychologist SWAT team to fix up these SUV driving matriarch quacks.

 
At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

McBarney you mcMoron. Travel to your neighbour to the north. We have single-serve peanut butter all over the frickin place. Open your eyes you xenophobic phob.

And while you're at it, get metric.

 
At 6:53 AM, Blogger Johnny McBarney said...

Look here you anonymous douchebag I am from Ireland, we have the metric system, which is how I know that your penis is 3 centimeters long.

Fucking Newfie!

 
At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like peanut butter on my BLTs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home